We comprehend the reasons why you may oppose building a website for your business: “I’m less tech-savvy”, “they’re excessively costly”, “I don’t have the opportunity”, “I have enough business and I needn’t bother with one”. Actually, you don’t should be technically knowledgeable, getting an expert site for your business can be modest and simple, and to make it much more straightforward for you – not having a site is costing you time and money.
But almost 81% of people research the business before buying anything from them.
Nowadays constructing a business site or internet business store is simpler than earlier: it doesn’t cost a lot of money, you don’t need to realize how to code or plan, your online store isn’t confined to business hours, and it’s perhaps the best mean of free promoting.
Having an independent venture website isn’t just about selling your products and enterprises — it’s likewise about giving something significant worth to your audience.
Still not sure about having a website? Keep reading
In this post, I am going to discuss 8 reasons why your business should have a website.
Let’s dive right in,
Number 1 Websites Never Sleep. Many people surf the web in the evening when most businesses are closed — which is fine because websites never sleep! A website will allow your business or organization to be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Having a website is the equivalent of having an employee working around the clock — even weekends and holidays!
2. Your Top Competitor Has A Website. If you are in direct competition with another business that has a website, they have a clear advantage — especially if they are adequately marketing their website. A website is a great way to level the playing field.
3. “Just Google It”. More than ever before, people are turning away from traditional means of finding information and looking online. Your business should be at their fingertips.
4. Websites Improve Customer Confidence & Corporate Image. With a professional website, you will improve your overall impression to the public and, in turn, your customers will develop a greater sense of confidence in your organization.
5. Small Businesses Have Higher Revenue. According to the Small Business Administration, small businesses that have websites are averaging $1.07 million more per year in sales than small businesses not online. That equates to 39% higher revenue.
6. Do You Know 266 Million People? That is the number of North Americans that regularly use the Internet. Worldwide Internet usage is well over one billion.
7. Websites Help Establish More Customers. According to the Small Business Administration, 50% of Internet sales are from new customers. Having a website significantly improves your customer reach no matter what services or products you offer.
8. Websites Are Not Just Local – They Are Global. Most small businesses are only able to market to their town and surrounding communities. With a website, you can take your goods and services across America and around the world, if you so choose.
In the three months prior to 30 June 2011, 1.9 million New Zealanders had active Internet subscriptions via a mobile phone. So the total number of Internet connections in New Zealand is around 3.66 million. We hope you enjoyed our 8 reasons why your business should have a website.