Growing your online store: what you need to do
There is an old saying that if you don’t have an online presence, then you don’t exist. With the rise of the online marketplace, this saying is becoming more relevant by the day.
Retailers may be preventing themselves from becoming successful and achieving their goals by not having an ecommerce website.
The process of creating an ecommerce website involves what exactly?
We will create an online store to sell your products and services digitally to your target market. Ecommerce websites require planning, conceptualising, and arranging content and products for effective display on the web.
In the current era of ecommerce, more and more companies and shoppers are making purchases through the internet. Walmart’s online sales increased by 97% in 2020. In the second quarter of this year, Amazon’s sales and profit grew by 40%. Consumers’ increased appetite for online shopping isn’t just a benefit to the big boys, it’s a benefit to many smaller establishments as well.
Are there any other things in common between these two companies? We worked with their ecommerce website designers to design a fresh, modern and optimised ecommerce website that appeals to their target audience.
In the following paragraphs we will provide some suggestions on how you can take advantage of the growing number of retailers who consistently beat and exceed their yearly ecommerce targets year after year.
A ecommerce website developed by Austin Digital is professional looking, highly functional, and showcases your products to the world. You’ll find everything you need to sell your products online in our Ecommerce Website Package.
We offer two options, customised or pre-designed, to suit your needs and budget. As well as offering different ecommerce platforms, we are able to customise them according to your needs.
Taking care of you is what we do best
- We can complete the setup of your ecommerce website for you, including loading the initial content, products, and images.
- We can draft your homepage content with the help of our professional copywriter.
- Your website will be able to contain an unlimited number of pages and products.
- To measure your website traffic, we will connect it to Google Analytics.
- Make your website stand out by choosing a custom-designed website or a pre-designed template.
- Product editing, adding, and deleting is allowed for unlimited categories and products
- Charge your customers for delivery with basic shipping options
- The amount of tax being charged to customers can be customised (by country).
- Special offers and promotions are provided by discount codes
- System for shopping carts with full check-out
- Credit card payments can be accepted through a secure third-party payment gateway
- Please note: Your shopping cart can be configured to handle digital products, including music files and documents.
- YouTube, Vimeo, and Facebook videos can be streamed
- Your news can be promoted with full blog functionality and social media sharing buttons
- Your newsletter can be subscribed to via MailChimp’s integration, with a custom designed sign-up form.
- Installation and setup of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- In order to maximise the impact of testimonials, they should be strategically placed. Your customers’ praise is always more valuable when it comes straight from them!
- The use of strategic keyword research
- Top level pages are initially optimised for search engines (SEO).
- A full administration and website training program is provided
Your ecommerce site has the following benefits
- All platforms and mobile devices are supported by a fully responsive website
- Set up tax rules, calculate shipping costs, and choose a payment gateway with expert advice
- Your potential customers’ search terms will be available to you
- We will make sure that the major search engines are able to find your website
- Content Management System with an easy-to-use interface
- The website can be updated by you
Optional features for your shop
- Charges by volume, charges by location, rural deliveries, etc. Advanced shipping controls.
- Your visitors can shop in their own currency with a currency converter
- Your customers will be able to save their previous purchase history, shipping and billing information, etc.)
- A suggestion for additional related products to the items in a visitor’s shopping cart is shown as ‘You may also like’.Discounts can be offered to your retailers or bulk customers via the wholesale prices feature.
Keeping your ecommerce website at the top is what we do
1. Mobile responsive.
An ecommerce website’s mobile responsiveness is crucial. The majority of consumers complete their entire purchase process (from research to purchase) on their smartphones. Almost 75% of people abandon sites that aren’t mobile-friendly. With a responsive ecommerce platform, visitors can enjoy the same high-quality experience on all devices – regardless of their size.
2. Customization opportunities.
It is difficult to assess beauty objectively. For a website to be considered “good looking”, it should have a convenient layout, eye-catching typography, appealing graphics, and other design elements that set it apart from competitors.
When your ecommerce platform lacks customised features and beautiful ready-to-use templates, it will fall into the same trap as thousands of other stores with hardly any room to show off how your brand differs.
3. Site navigation that is easy to use.
Navigation refers to all elements of your website that users can use to access specific information. Among these features are the on-site search engine, header navigation menus, product category pages, filters, and footers, to name a few. Suppose that you are using an ecommerce platform that does not allow you to create custom navigation paths. You will suffer from a lower conversion rate if you have a pretty but dysfunctional website, since customers will not see it as appealing.
There is nothing more powerful than a quality, easy-to-use website. It makes a world of difference between a customer browsing and a customer completing a purchase. The simple, intuitive design of WooCommerce allows customers to check out on any device without distraction. We simplify an otherwise challenging process by making it easier to shop online.
4. Ensure that users have a compelling experience.
Consumers are more likely to complete purchases and shop more after being delighted. Why does a brand achieve that level of delight? It doesn’t matter how effective your marketing tools are if your site leaves them unsatisfied.
How can this be resolved? User experience (UX) that is well thought out.
In order to make your website functional, easy-to-use, intuitive, reliable, and intuitive, you need to consider the user experience. By incorporating these factors into the site, browsing becomes more enjoyable and interactions become more enjoyable.
You will see an increase in your conversion rate. As a result, you will receive repeat business, rave reviews, and referrals. There are a few basic components that make up the user interface. When building your shop layouts this is our main priority.
We would love to work with you!
Our websites are powered by WordPress and Woocommerce
2.3 million stores worldwide use WooCommerce, a content management system that combines ease of use with incredible power, flexibility, and features.
To begin with, what is WooCommerce? The WooCommerce plugin for WordPress allows you to sell products online. A few essential features include inventory and tax management, secure payment integration, and shipping integration, which make creating and managing an online store simple.
WooCommerce is the best ecommerce plugin, and its integration allows ecommerce sites to rank well in search engines. It is open source, so it can be customised in an unlimited number of ways. You can take advantage of the robust open source community by using WordPress with WooCommerce.
We are one of Tauranga web design leading creative agencies with offices in Tauranga, and cater for businesses in Bethlehem, Tauriko, Mount Maunganui, Papamoa, Tauranga South, Brookfield, Western Bay of Plenty
You can showcase your products, manage your buildings, and operate them with ease and comfort thanks to Austin Digital’s platform that allows you to scale as your company grows.
Austin Digital takes care of all the performance and functional requirements, so you can focus on your creative side and be even more innovative with each new design variation. The purpose of the online store has changed from simply building and designing it to constructing the perfect e-commerce site.
Bellevue web design, Bethlehem web design, Brookfield web design, Gate Pa web design, Greerton web design, Hairini web design, Judea web design, Matua web design, Maungatapu web design, Ohauiti web design, Otumoetai web design, Parkvale web design, Poike web design, Pyes Pa web design, Tauranga web design, Tauranga South web design, Tauriko web design, Welcome Bay web design
Ready To Get Started?
Ready To Get Started?
Newsletter Sign Up
Sign up to our monthly newsletter to stay up to date with the latest goings on from Austin digital. They provide timely advice and tips on how to improve your business.